10000 seiten mit midis

Du suchst einen Ton oder hast selbst einen erstellt - Tausche deine Klingeltöne mit anderen Usern!

10000 seiten mit midis

Beitragvon Gast » So Feb 01, 2004 1:56 pm

auf diesen seiten findet ihr midis :

Setrak Setrakian NEW!
MIDI Creator NEW! Create MIDI music online.
*spmidi musica ( formato midi ) com gif anim NEW! spmidi musica ( formato midi ) com gif animada ( backgrounds )
Return NEW!
spmidi spmidi musica ( formato midi ) com gif anim NEW! spmidi musica ( formato midi ) com gif animada ( backgrounds )
Free MIDI Zone NEW! Large, searchable archive of most popular free MIDI files.
Karl Brown's MIDI Java Servlet programming page NEW! Web-based interactive music application generates midi files from website visitor's input. Features equal tempered scales with arbitrarty number of divisions per octave.
CHEAP INTERNATIONAL CALLS NEW!
Contemporary music NEW! Listen the new contemporary made in brazil
James K. Taylor - The MIDImusicman NEW! 50 original MIDI files with optional WAVs
Dzsedzs MIDI NEW! More than 2500 MIDI in 5 categories. Come and see.
wim koudijs midi-files NEW! gospel, christian pop
FreeMidi.net - The #1 Midi Site NEW! The best free midi site ever to exist on the internet. Go now!
GazzAs Land NEW! Few Midis of my fav bands

Full Free Mophun Games And Nokia Games NEW!
Please Call For any questions All of them are free and i say if you want to download some games go to my wap site at http://tagtag.com/yusufabi/

free turkish midis and screen savers and games NEW! please call me for questions and how to download +905364875090
Free Ringtones And Java Games And Mophun NEW! Open your mobile wap and join tagtag.com/yusufabi
::::FlechasTeam:::: NEW! RealEstate,Midis,And More
beatwavecr music experience NEW! uk electronic artist many tracks produced from dance/house/techno/pop many more.
16 Polyphonic Ringtones NEW! Get the latest 16 polyphonic ringtones and melodies for your fashion mobile
Midi Island NEW! A collection of great midis. A lot from Nintendo games and jukebox favorites.
SPECTRO!!! A TRIP TOWARD THE FUNKY MUSIC NEW! One of the best works in this moment (one theme, one hour....)
GOOD!!! FREE MIDIS AND MP3 ORIGINAL COMPOSITIONS NEW! ONE OF THE BEST ORIGINAL MIDI MUSIC
The Music of MCS- Midis only NEW! click on midis only
Great English Midi Files - New 2003 NEW! It's A Personal Website But Have A Collection For Midi Files Very Nice.
Music Downloads NEW!
Wrestling Free MIDI Download & More NEW!
Free MIDI Files NEW! Small collection of good midi files that are free
Midi Files, free demos to download NEW! very large collection of MIDI files
Wild West Midis To Go NEW!
Bee Gees MIDIs NEW!
Just Oldies NEW! All oldies all the time, best quality midi's contained on th eweb. Free Downloads.
Mobile Wallpapers and midi ringtones NEW! Download mobile midi files and wallpapers
Midis For FREE NEW! 100000000 FREE MIDIS SITE
mobile9 NEW! mobile phone news, and tons of midi ringtones
Besplatno midi boje sve za muzicare midi-matrix NEW! Diselband Sve za muzicare boje programi midi fajlovi midi-matrix ritmovi besplatno free
New & Popular Music Sites NEW! Find hundreds of quality music sites here. Webmaster of music sites are invited to join and receive lots of traffic in return!
WK8 Muzika / MUSIC NEW! great site with lots of midi and karaoke files to download
Free Download Ringtones NEW! Free download ringtones, polyphonic ringtones and wav ringtones
mobile9.com MIDI ringtones NEW!
Midi-Matrix.com NEW! Midi fajlovi ritmovi boje Upload Download Besplatno
The Original Music of Richard Martin NEW!
Suonerie Midi NEW! Suonerie Polifoniche o suonerie Midi
Music of Chazak Yaza NEW! Traditional, Contemporary, Original Midi Compositions and More. Free Downloads Available.
MIDI Links Database NEW! Download 100% FREE MIDIs off these high quality MIDI sites
R&B Hip Hop Rap Lyrics NEW! Loads of the newestR&B Hip Hop & Rap Lyrics
SoundWare Midi Software/Hardware NEW! Compare our prices to Musician's Friend!!!
Elvis Presley Especial NEW! Midi files, midi voice, fotos, letras, gifs,novidades.
Letras Traducoes e Midi NEW! Letras musicais, suas respectivas traducoes e midi. Musicas atuais e antigas. Brasileiras e Internacionais
Marilene Musica e Tecnologia.com.br NEW! Midi files, arabes, brasileiros, chineses, latinas, italianas, classicos. Elvis Preslei , Karaoke. Midi voice, Partituras e muito mais....
Novo preko 5000 midi fajlova yu besplatno download NEW! Novo preko 5000 midi fajlova yu besplatno download narodne zabavne instrumentali
Music Scores >>>PopularMidi <<< NEW! High quality Music Scores. Free...
Nova Primadina's original midi NEW! more midi : original and anime...!!!
Midi fajlovi i ritmovi Upload_Download ex YU NEW! Upload_Download midi fajlovi ritmovi ex YU besplatno !
Jeroen's Creations Exploring Musical Moods NEW! Bipolar
Banda Azul NEW! Music for balroon
Original Compositions By Robert Henson NEW! All the music of ROBERT HENSON
MidiMatrix download midi&rythm exYU&World NEW! MidiMatrix download midi fajlovi midi files ritmovi rythm 20000 fajlova matrice matrix mp3 / wav
organjazz NEW! download midifiles mp3 and videos
Welcome to Slavic Pentecostal Church! NEW! Slavic Pentecostal Church!
Niek's march midi pages NEW! military marches from all over the world in midi format
Watkins Accordions (WEM Ltd) NEW! Manufacturer of MIDI Partner Accordion expander and more.
MIDI Search Engine NEW! A Search Engine for midi files only!!! Add your site now!
Nguyen Tran An Nhien's midis-collection NEW! Over 400 vietnamese , 300 chinese and 1000 english midis
PocketPeer NEW! Send Midi files from your computer to your mobile phone. I have used this, and its very good
Affirmation English and Chinese MIDI NEW!
StudioTON® NEW! SERBIAN midi,karaoke,sample collection,everything for keyboards...
The Latest Chart Midi Files & MP3 Backing Tracks NEW! The Latest Releases Demo's On This Site Are Awesome
MIDI FLOWER MUSIC NEW! All about Music, MIDI Demo Files, MP3, Musical Instruments, MIDI, Pictures with sound, Guitar music, Music Hardware, Music Software, Divine Inspiration, arranging and composing. Guitar, Godin, Roland GR-33, Terratec EWS64, Yamaha DB50XG, Cakewalk SONAR, Cubase VST 32
Adnan Koclar NEW! New New New New New!
MIDI KARAOKE NEW! MIDI KARAOKE
.: BITSTREAM PRO MIDI CONTROLLER :. NEW! High performance programmable MIDI controller !
MIDI KARAOKE NEW!
Wedding Music NEW! Classical, contemporary, and religious music for weddings. Includes lyrics.
Barbara's Midi Page NEW!
MidiSandy's Kids Korner NEW! This is a section of my main MIDI site; it has pages and songs I wrote for children.
Music by MidiSandy NEW!
CYBERMIDI.com NEW! the sound solution to MIDI
REM NEW!
Losing my religion NEW!
Karaokenet NEW! Karaoke Videoke in the computer, Card st3 kar midis mp3 Sings download Free freeware wingroove drivers yamaha brasilien music gospel rock country samba pagode axe winzip
midinet NEW! Miles of free midi files, programs and sound drivers
Musik Indonesia NEW! Indonesian & Malaysian Midi
Christian Blues Jazz MIDIs and MP3s NEW! Free downloads, Bullentin Board
GSM Locker NEW! Order Ringtones, Polyphonics, Logos, Picture Messages & More!
Jordanian songs music sh3er masmoo3 NEW! Jordanian songs music rababah 3ood sh3er nezar omar farah
Real-Feels NEW! Does Programming Drums Drive You Mad?! Program drums with real feeling/articles/midi & mp3 samples.
Midi polyphonic ringtones NEW! Midi polyphonic ringtones
Classical Sheet Music and MIDI files to download NEW! We offer high quality classical sheet music and MIDI files ready to download
Kacey's Corner NEW! Links to many of my wav and midi pages
The Best Midi Song NEW! arabic - bulgaria - srbije - makedonije - turkish - greece - other styles
MIDI-PRO.NET - French language backing tracks NEW! Custom programming, latest hits & more!
:::www.LatinMidiHouse.com::: NEW! Midis Latinos e internacionales actules a muy buen precio Visitanos!!!
Secure Room NEW! Irish, Turkish English and obsure MIDI and KAR
HOTTEST FREE MIDI DOWNLOADS NEW! - You´re looking for MIDI? Check this out! Huge collection of high quality MIDI -
Gazza's Land Of Metal Midi Files NEW! Here You Can Find Metal Midi Files Metallica, Cradle Of Filth, Kiss and More
TheWhippinpost NEW! XG MIDI music files and tutorials. Mixing music interview with pro sound engineer.
MIDIS from Sandy to You NEW! Join MidiSandy's main web site!
Your Music Player NEW! music player
Midi Flower Music NEW! All about Music, MIDI Demo Files, MP3, Musical Instruments, MIDI, Pictures with sound, Guitar music, Music Hardware, Music Software, Divine Inspiration, arranging and composing. Guitar, Godin, Roland GR-33, Terratec EWS64, Yamaha DB50XG, Cakewalk SONAR, Cubase VST 32
Rene Ramos' Musical Page NEW! Puertorican pianist Rene Ramos plays MIDIS made by him of Latin American Composers favorites
Free midi download - thousands of free downloads NEW! get thousands of free midi files on the #1 midi site!
Fresh Midis NEW! Over 250 midis which include the latest and most popular. Also check out Dave Top 10 Midis and dont miss those midi links. Simply ask for more!
thenokiazone.com NEW! hundreds of FREE NEW Polyphonic Ringtones and FREE midi files!!!
Fugue. Classical (and Jazz) MIDI. NEW! Over 3,000 files, completely free download, no registration requests.
Midi Download Site NEW! Download the best free midi's here!
Dalena's Red Hot and Cool Music NEW! Live Audio of Dalena's music with her biography, discography, tour schedule, fan page, guest book, links page and lots of photos
MyDave Top 90 Sites NEW! Top MIDI Sites from Cool Dave Zone
Yahoo! NEW!
Upload midi fajlova NEW! Upload i dovnload midi fajlova i ritmova iz Srbije i bivse YU
Midi fajlovi ritmovi UPLOAD I DOWNLOAD NEW! Midi ritmovi narodne zabavne instrumentali mozete i uploadovati vase takodje. http://m.b.s.rankovic.free.fr
Bill's Blues Midis NEW!
Randy Holidays HoliMidiMusic NEW!
midiking.com NEW! Best Quality Low Price fully licensed
All the Latest Polyphonic Midis for wap download NEW! Ericsson T68 T68i T68m T69 T300 background Pictures, Screensavers, Samsung T100 Polyphonic Ringtones, Nokia Polyphonic Ringtones, Nokia Logos, Animated Screensavers, Pictures, Ringtones, Funny Voicemail, SMS, Free Downloads, Flash SMS, Art SMS, Secret SMS, Wap Pictures, Top 10,latest Java Games
Jun & Abby's Karaoke NEW! Karaoke Latest Hits
MIDI KARAOKE NEW! karaoke and midi files
Astrosonic.com - MIDI Controllers and Interfaces NEW! MIDI Controllers and Interfaces, Software, Sequencers, and Sound Modules
midi-acoustics NEW! midi music from the 50's,60's,70's,80's,90's and 2000 with a paid to read e-mail link
Malta Music NEW! This site is mainly about maltese characterisc music, composed by the maltese and played by maltese Marching Bands.
Calming tones NEW! this is one of the best sites i have found some good music on its also has mp3's
Danzas Puertorriqueñas NEW! Light classsical musical style. Very beautifully played at the Piano in MIDI format. Another must see from the creator or Luciano's Piano Bar.
Tina turner NEW! exelent page with exelent midis & links
arabic midi, midi collections from fredho NEW! You can download any midi here, and all of midi you can get it here... so let visit my hommie......Original midi here, new midi files here.
Mick's MIDI NEW! MIDI sequencies for the SBLive sound card. Originals and Public Domain Arrangements.
TheCrazyMonkeyFactory.com NEW! Were offering 10 unsigned rock bands the chance to have there song on TV for a 6 month period. See the site for more info (Open Music area)
::The Anime Underground:: NEW! 500+ anime midi files, what more can you ask for?
MP3 NEW!
Handytreff-t100 NEW! kostenloses für dein handy
Original MIDI sequences at Codehappy.Net NEW! Mostly classical and classical-style music
MIDI Flower Music NEW! ! All about Music, MIDI Demo Files, MP3, Musical Instruments, MIDI, Pictures with sound, Guitar music, Music Hardware, Music Software, Divine Inspiration, arranging and composing. Guitar, Godin, Roland GR-33, Terratec EWS64, Yamaha DB50XG, Cakewalk SONAR, Cubase VST 32
INTERCAMBIO DE SALSA Y MERENGUES EN FORMATO MIDI NEW! EXELENTE PARA MUSICOS LATINOS
INSTRUMENTAL MIDI FILES NEW! ALL "THE SHADOWS" Midi's Over 300. 40 version of APACHE ! And Every Instrumental Midi's.
The Nokia Zone NEW! Free Polyphonic Ringtones in MIDI Format. Rnb, Hip Hop, Rap, Rock, Pop, Metal, Folk etc..
Dan's Romantic Midis NEW! Dan has a wonderful vaariety of old music
Imperial Valley Gateway Free Downloads NEW! Lots of instant free Midi Downloads!
La Cueva de Raulito NEW! Midis para bajar
Jordanian Music NEW! its #1 Jordanian Music
Arabic Music NEW! Arabic Music
SekterNet-Free-Midi's NEW! Free Midi-samples
La Michel Costandi Maison Page MIDI NEW! Links to hundreds of selected sites offering free midifiles. Jazz, French songs, Latin, World, Classical...
Wim Koudijs Midi-files NEW! Contemporary Christian/Gospel
WHITEHAVEN STUDIO NEW! I have some GREAT Malmsteen and other rock midi's borrowed a bit from here and there !more files coming
Hymn For The Standing Buddhas of Bamiyan NEW!
Music For The Dogs NEW! Fun music for and about dogs
Midi song search engine NEW! italian,deutsch,france,espana version
FREE MIDI ONLINE A - Z NEW! Access to over 50,000 quality FREE .MID Files!!!
Maher-une voix d'ailleurs NEW! Maher-une voix d'ailleurs
Olle Johansson Original Jazz MIDI files NEW! Original jazz midi compositions
BOBS MIDI MUSIC SITE NEW! Original music. Over 270 selections. All instrumentals as played on Roland g-1000,Yamaha psr2000 and the Gem sk880 keyboards.
Tim Brechbill's Original Midi Compositions NEW! Orchestral, Cinematic, Big Band Jazz & more...
All Music Center NEW! If you're looking for music tips or the best places to find free guitar tabs, free sheet music, musical instruments, music books, mp3s, midis, software or CDs, this site is a good starting point for your search.
Big Bands - In Midi NEW! Nothing but Big Bands
#1 Midi Of All Time Midi Songs On Demand Freemidi. NEW! freemidi.net one of the greatest midi sites ever!
C Y B E R M I D I . C O M - sound solution to MIDI NEW! Your favorite songs in MIDI the way they were meant to be heard. Join today for immediate download access to our growing collection of professional MIDI files, karaoke, sheet music and more!
Jo's Midi Magic NEW! Great blues, jazz, latin and rag, on a page filled with some really neat images.
Iranianmidi &Style for keyboard NEW! Iranianmidi files and Style for Keyboards Roland, Technics, GEM,Yamaha,Korg,.....
USSR OLDIES NEW!
Volodya's Page NEW!
Randy Holiday H O L I M I D I M U S I C NEW! Randy Holidays personal pages of original midi music, wavs, tools and playgrounds...
MPB.Som Brasileiro NEW! O melhor da Música Brasileira, no formato MIDI, de excelente qualidade. Alguns arquivos... inéditos! Confira!
Midi Flower Music - About Music, MIDI, MP3, Arrang NEW! All about Music, MIDI Demo Files, MP3, Musical Instruments, MIDI, Pictures with sound, Guitar music, Music Hardware, Music Software, Divine Inspiration, arranging and composing. Guitar, Godin, Roland GR-33, Terratec EWS64, Yamaha DB50XG
swinging/Rocking music by Bert Hilby NEW! Originalcompositions by Bert Hilby. All styles. New songs for bands, singers, entertainers. Download free (GM-MIDI, notes, lyric). Songwriting for you.
The best MIDI files by Matty Machielse NEW!
J.L. Martyn original's NEW! MIDI's composed by J.L. Martyn
RC's MIDI collection NEW! Over 200 to choose from! (Country to Jazz)
# FREE Sounds - MIDI - Real Audio - WAV + More! NEW! # 100's of the best FREE MIDI Sites from all over the world!
Midi files Roland solton Yamaha rythm YU Turc,Arab NEW! Mbsrankovic midi fajlovi ritmovi za download ! YU midi files end rythmes ! Roland Solton Yamaha
Negative Zero NEW! Progressive Midi aiming ahead of its time
KnightRydersWavDomain NEW! The absolute best on the internet -best site owner - best music and best graphics
Heavenly Music - premiere media products and servi NEW! honestly one of the world's best supppliers of professional midi song files
Midi fajlovi DOWNLOAD!!! NEW! Mbsrankovic midi fajlovi ritmovi za download ! YU midi files end rythmes ! Roland Solton Yamaha
MIDIsite - MIDI files search Engine NEW! Find Free MIDIs - use our MIDI files search engine to search for the MIDI files you want. Over 250,000 free MIDI files indexed.
Goatee's Music Studio NEW! Over 600 Originally composed midi tunes, new compositions are added nearly every day, has public domain section as well as Freeware, Commercial. From a kiwi Amateur Musican
The Doctor Is In! NEW! Not JUST MIDI files. . .the BEST collection of MIDI files!
http://www.mbsrankovic.com midi fajlovi ritmovi NEW! Mbsrankovic midi fajlovi ritmovi za download ! YU midi files end rythmes ! Roland Solton Yamaha
Midi originals. Classic, Pop, Ambient, Fusion NEW! All about Music, MIDI Demo Files, MP3, Musical Instruments, MIDI, Pictures with sound, Guitar music, Music Hardware, Music Software, Divine Inspiration, arranging and composing. Guitar, Godin, Roland GR-33, Terratec EWS64, Yamaha DB50XG,
MBSRANKOVIC YU midi files end rythmes NEW! Roland Solton Yamaha
mbsrankovic midi fajlovi ritmovi za download NEW! YU midi files end rythmes NEW! Roland Solton Yamaha
Simonetto's last compositions in MIDI files NEW! Piano, organ, chamber and sacred music
TheFirstUK.com Linking to the most powerful MIdi search engine on the net!!!!!!!
Irish Midi Files Over 80 superbly arranged Irish Midi Files by Frank Lennon
The Lone Arranger A favorite sequencer! Classics here!
YU midi files end rythmes Roland Solton Yamaha
Freemidi.net The best midi site!
Classicaonline classic and operistic music
150+ Classical MIDI files Real performance on MIDI and sequences
Bespoke Midi Great Music! Great Sequencing!
Sasha's World of Music Nice, clean website with a variety of free midi music!
World of Game MIDs Do you love video games as much as I do? If so, you've found the perfect site! Download MIDIs of almost every video game ever created for Nintendo-- Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Pokemon, you name it, they have it!
100% DANCE MIDIS - techno trance pop latin dnb VIEW NOW!
The 95 PACHELBEL's MAGNIFICAT fugues Extraordinary live performance on MIDI [9 .zip files] by Alessandro Simonetto
Big Band Midi Files by Henry Polk Big Band sequences of the 40"s, 60's.
The First UK DOT COM Linking to the most pwerful midi search engine available on the internet! Just head for the fun stuff!
Greek Midifiles Greek Midifiles,
Midi Songs On Demand #1 Midi Site! The best midi site ever.
Trisha's Fav Midis
Hottest MIDI Tracks on the Net! FREE Downloads of 100,000+ songs - Alternative &#8226; Country &#8226; Pop &#8226; Rap &#8226; Rock &#8226; Movie/TV Themes &#8226; 50s - 60s - 70s - 80s - 90s + Today's Hits!
Midi originals. Classic, Pop, Ambient, Fusion All about Music, MIDI Demo Files, MP3, Musical Instruments, MIDI, Pictures with sound, Guitar music, Music Hardware, Music Software, Divine Inspiration, arranging and composing. Guitar, Godin, Roland GR-33, Terratec EWS64, Yamaha DB50XG
MIDIWorld All kind of MIDI'S
Thefirstuk.com Linking to the most pwerful midi search engine available on the internet! Just head for the fun stuff!
Grundology David Grund Jr.'s excellent album of original, high-quality MIDI music! Spans styles such as rock, pop, classical, techno, ballads, and more.
Kunst der Fuge, on fugues Thousands of classical MIDI files and more
Mobile phone midi to ringtone composer. Compose your own custom mobile phone ring tones.
Digital Brain MIDI Loops Tired of the same MIDI loops! We put some MIDI loops together with controllers to get a cool Electonic Music Sound.
Band Midi - Vanessa Carlton midi & more midi files set up specifically for live bands to play along with latest pop midi like Vanessa Carlton, JLO, Ricky Martin, Destiny's Child, Anastacia, and classics like Stevie Wonder, Aretha Franklin, and more midi.
CHART MIDI FILES ON THE NET A no-nonsense site with the Latest MIDI files. The MIDI FILES on this site contain MIDI sequences,chords,lyrics,and printable music on each MIDI FILE
The Christmas Caroler
lyricsmidi page Check out our huge collection of midi files.
iaja midi player 6 pages of free midis
Solon´s Music Page Great collections of midis....Brazilian Popular Music, Bossa Nova, Jazz, Blues, Boleros....
Weirdman's Midi Music Original MIDI music! Scary organ music, cute waltzes, piano solos, asian sounds, and many other styles by freelance composer Rodney A. Brubaker.
Free MIDI File and CD Music Finder FREE MIDI Music - MOD - MP3 - Lyrics - CD - TAB - WAV - Finder - Search and Download 100,000+ Songs!
cameron's midi emporium great variety of midis
Lovely Linda MIDI page, and other
Italian Fun Best selection of Italian Midis & Mp3's on the net, and have fun
Hottest MIDI Sites of all time! 1,000's of FREE MIDI Downloads from the BEST sites on the Net !!!
Espace-midi Jean Lucarelli's Wonderful Classical works
Monya's Midi Mavens Lots of Quality Midis: Country, easy listening, etc.
SOLO LOS MEJORES MIDIS PARA TUS OIDOS PARA TI DESDE HACE TRES AÑOS TENEMOS SOLO LOS MEJORES MIDIS EN ESPAÑOL Y EN INGLES TODOS LOS GENEROS QUE ANDAS BUSCANDO SOLO ENTRA Y VERAS
Midi originals. Classic, Pop, Ambient, Fusion All about Music, MIDI Demo Files, MP3, Musical Instruments, MIDI, Pictures with sound, Guitar music, Music Hardware, Music Software, Divine Inspiration, arranging and composing.
Files midi italiani Midi italiani gratis
The Virtual Philharmonic Orchestra Reinhold Behringer's Music - ASCAP-licensed, you'll find more recent "Classical" orchestral works here!
Woeiloen's midi menace page Contains pop midi, cassic midi, some rare midi
The Shadows and Co All The Shadows and Hank B. Marvin midi's over 200.
Fresh Midis Over 250 midis which include the latest and most popular. Also check out Dave Top 10 Midis and don't miss those midi links. Simply ask for more!
Jukebox Saturday Night Updted weekly. Features assorted genres of MIDI plus links to some of the nets great sequencers. Holidays and much more. All Jukebox format.
Rob's Motown Midi's Motown Oldies with pictures and slideshow
Midi All The Best Title says it all
Free Midi Files
Arlene's Heavenly Christmas MIDI's! Over 120 different Christmas Songs!
The MIDI Hall A great variety of MIDI files!
Yoshi's Video Game Music Island Video Game themes
The Internet Piano Page A motherlode of classical, quality midi files
Marilene Música eTecnologia Midi files, Árabes, Brasileiras, Chinesas, Italianas, Japonesas, Clássicas, Rock etc.Partituras, Karaoke. Elvis Presley midi voice, letras, fotos gifs.novidades.etc
JMCmidi Original MIDI's
Terminator Music
Mood midi music by Gyula Oldal/Hungary Original compositions
Floodnet music & midi everything for musicians the best
JUN MUSIC STUDIO All About Free Midi and Karaoke
Tom's MIDI Site Over 900 great midis from Rock to Classical
CyberMIDI Pro Quality MIDI Tracks Join and get 100's of the best quality MIDI sequences found on the Net!
AMIGOS AMIGAS AMIGOS AMIGAS midis mp3 letras estudio de grabacion
Morad's Music Site Kurdish MIDI files, MP3 files and Music Sheets
Sounds Wright The happiest and most original treatment of favourites on the net!
Midishmidi
Native American MIDI Files High quality Native American and World Folk MIDI files by windwalker elan michaels.
Jesse Vanmeer Midi Paradise Midi,karaoke,tuto,de tout pour tout comprendre sur le format midi
Cason - New Age Keyboardist Cason arranges piano with orchestral and soft synthesized sounds to create soothing new age music. Free audio at site.
db MIDI Sites Ambient Newage Meditation MIDI Music
PopularMidi midi classic baroque renaissance romantic twentieth jazz pop rock bach haydn mozart beethoven brahms chopin
Nonstop DANCE MIDI archive Quality Dance MIDI archive with all the latest mixes in MIDI! Techno, Trance, Dance, Rave, Euro, Pop, Latin, Drum and Bass, Originals.
A Selection of Pieces of Music for the Enjoyment.. Take a seat and listen to some music. About 500 midi music placed in 10 categories according to style.
A Karaokenet Karaoke Videoke in the computer st3 kar midis mp3 Portuguese SoftKar Sings Microke realorche download Free freeware wingroove drivers yamaha brasilien music gospel rock country samba pagode axe winzip
Fiddle Music From The American Revolution
Midi in je moer's Taal Dutch midi's for everyone nozips direct midifiles!
All Classics Classical MIDI A dozen MIDI files of popular classics.
The Folk Midi Radio enjoy >750 tunes played continously in random and unique order.
Best Turkish Midifiles & Mp3 Files Of Adnan Koclar Must See site....Cool And he Plays All Alone...
Top 250 Midi Sites. The Midi Link It's a bloody top 250 midi site !!!
Tom and Liz's Name That Tune Play Name That Tune. New game starts every Saturday with 10 new songs.
Jalouda's World Midis chart hits from recent years - pop and rock
Crun`s Music
Unpublished Gospel Music
William Billings - Early American Composer
German Songs A place to hear some of Germany's most beautiful music.
Alan's Traditional Music & Lyrics Music from the British Isles & the New World
Backstreet Boys, N'SYNC, and other midi files download midi files? can put it in website! also don't link it to your site!...
concerthall
Original music in MIDI and MP3 format Excerpts of Original music in MIDI and MP3 format in a wide variety of styles. Add yours!
Music of Bass sequence The MIDI with a main bass guitar.And the collection of phrases for beginners.From japan.
Sing and add effects to your Voice - Try now ! first time ever on the web :Sing and add FX
Music of Bass sequence
All MIDI-EZ : Music For You
A-Z Midi Italian midi site
DJ Ronny P's Midi Music A lot of Midi's in the Midi Archive and some good Midi composed Sounds.
MidiWarehouse - MIDI and Music Superstore Large shopping site with MIDI sound cards and software.
The Midi Link A huge midi page with only links on it!
Midi Flower Music NEW! All about Music, MIDI Demo Files, MP3, Musical Instruments, MIDI, Pictures with sound, Guitar music, Music Hardware, Music Software, Divine Inspiration, arranging and composing.
Pianoteacher NEW!
Midi Originals NEW! Want some originality? "The best original midis on the net", told by the viewers themselves!
HugMonster Midis NEW! Many complete classical works, Irish & other folk music, Tom Lehrer, Beatles, Eric Clapton, & MORE!
HeartBeats and Lovenotes NEW!
Jewish Midis NEW! Shabbat Shalom, Fiddler on the Roof, Jewish Midi Zip
Uncle Frank's Midi Page NEW! Big Band, older songs, Cab Calloway, Dorseys
Irish Tunes NEW! Irish midis, Cooleys, Irish Eyes are Smiling
Jewish Midis NEW!
Poems and Prose from Edgar E Thomas NEW!
The very best Midi (Great site! Only top quality! Many original tunes,too!)
Gecadero's Midi Sequencing George's Original Sequences
Midi Haven GREAT source for many originals!
MIDIMight (AISP) Over 1300 midis! All kinds!
Harry Todd's "MIDI Guitar" Music by a Gitpicker Song Sequencer! Country and more!
The MIDI Farm! Tons of midi and karaoke and more! (Filenames, not song names.)
Music King's Ultimate MIDI Archive Over 100 midis, many zipped files, mostly rock
Mike Peterson's MIDI Page! His collection of rock, pop, alternative!
DECOY'S Scott Joplin's Page Ragtime!
A Phew Good Midis! It's true!
Gerald Ross MIDI-- Some favorites!
The Boss's Midi Favorites -- Favorites from pop and Broadway!
Kelson's MIDI Collection- l Broadway, more.
TJ's Midi File Corner! LOTS!
The Ultimate MIDI Extravaganza Page Excellent Selection! Check here!
CPR's MIDI Archives Every kind of file and TONS of them!
Kelson's MIDI Collection Nice Assortment of Broadway, Madrigals and Misc.
Classical Midi Archives Possibly the biggest selection of classical music!
The Classical Midi Connection- LOVE IT!!
Jim's MIDI Links Beautifully indexed source of links to sites - some outdated but worth checking.
Simply Love Over 540 songs about "love!" You'll love it!
GaryW0001's MIDI Site Wow! All his own sequences, a variety of styles!
Super Midi Variety and some good finds!
Herb Harari's Sequences Quite a variety!
Jacks "Midi" Music" Home Page Great resource for links to sequencers' sites!
Keith's World Good source of country!
David Blumberg's Offerings (Very high-quality selection of classical and more!)
Midimade Music Page (Great quality files--and more--of a variety of types-by Marjorie Harrell!)
Jewish and International MIDI Page (Quality source of Jewish and international midis by Michael Greenspan!)
The Phantom's MIDI Hideout Rock - even Chinese and Vietnamese midis here!)
Contemporary Christian MIDI MeGa SiTe by NSO (A plethora of Contemporary Christian midis!)
The Video Game Music Site (Tons of midis AND graphics from the games!)
Gene's Smooth Midi Files (Golden Oldies, ******, stage, turn of century--all by Gene!)
Country Music (Country hits!)
The Place For Music Lovers Awesome selection of BigBand/Oldies this is a nice site!)
MIDI Composer's Exchange The Oldest and Largest Site for Original Midis!)
TOP 50 HIGH QUALITY MIDI MUSIC SITES WEBMASTERS: Add your site to this list for lots of traffic to your MIDI page.
Turkish Midifiles
Microsing karaoke recorder software+ voice effects Microsing 2.00 Is a recording karaoke software: sing and add effects to your recorded voice
Solon´s Music Page Great collections of midis....Brazilian Popular Music, Bossa Nova, Jazz, Blues, Boleros....
midi-it.com Roland / Cakewalk / Patchlists / Tutorials / and More!
MIDI WAR ZONE
MIDI WAR ZONE free midi download sites battle it out for top ranking
Nabster Midi Jukebox free midi downloads sorted by style
VERA'S HOME PAGE
Jim McIntyre's Midi Creations Original Compositions by Jim McIntyre
Anime & Game MIDIs 4000+ MIDIs zipped (.ace) from games and anime series. Nice site indeed.
RC's MIDI Collection Lite Rock Classics/Jazz/Country/Blues&More
MIDI Database Thousands of More Better FREE MIDIs
Toplist Join today. Become a member to gain acess to hundreds of midi's
**GAUCHOMIDI** un lugar para bajar midis argentinos y latinos totalmente gratis
Midi Songs On Demand awsome new design!
Sounds Wright-Complete Library
LaVinhThuy.v.2 My page. Check it out
RC's MIDI Collection Lite Rock-Jazz-Boogie&Blues-Latin-Country-Cajun-Ragtime
Thai MIDI Archive
Honky Tonk Heaven Get some great Country, 50's and assorted Midis.
Honky Tonk Heaven Come here to get some of the best midis around!
ERIC'S WEB PAGE A page by a public school band director
Bubbalicous Lyrics and Midis
SekterNet MultiArt-Music Portal ... (midis,wavs.mp3s)
BeBop's HomePage Midi, Cakewalk, CAL, my own sequences, a collection of midi files, links to freeware programs
Let It Be FREE Free midi files, wav files, mp3 files and more. Request your favorite song too.
Cancer Site with many Midi background Although this is not totally Midis am sure youll like some of them without the hassle of downloading
NP Music This is the same site as Blake's Music Page, wth the new URL and title
»»»» - Free MIDI Downloads! - «««« - You´re looking for MIDI? Check this out! Huge collection of high quality MIDI -
Webmistris' Top 10 MIDI and Real audio
Jesse
Original Music by Sascha Henken Songs done with Yamaha XG
A2 Media Player Create Midi MTV- Embed Lyrics into Midi - Play your midi with video!
Fix123 La tua HomePage Felice ^_^ Midi Hits MangAnimeCartoons 7080Hits Techno-Dance Famous Specials Classics TV-Films JMJarre & Other

Gecadero's Midi Midi Sequences by George Cadero.
Blink 182 TOYPAJ MIDIs
MIDIs PLUS MIDIs, Lyrics...60's to the present.
NativeFlair
Swinging/Rocking Music by Bert Hilby Best music composed by Bert Hilby. Styles: Rock, Pop, Swing, Latin, Techno others. Songwriting!
MIDI JukeBox Brand new site for midi composers and listeners. About MIDI, music, Composing, Arranging ..........
P7 - Music page
The Midi Garden
Nabster Midi Jukebox free midi downloads sorted by style
Hyde1281's MIDI Page
Anime MIDI Music
Intercambio de midis Los midis mas recientes
BeBop's HomePage Midi, Cakewalk, CAL, my own sequences, a collection of midi files, links to freeware programs
The Rapture of Sound Some musical opinions and some original numbers in midi format
MIDI Flowers Music - Midis and MP3ss
The Best Place For Midis easy to navigate, NO popups, but you better know the artist!
easyMUSIC Midi archive! More than 32000 songs!
RC's Plenty MIDI Collection Lite Rock-Jazz-Boogie&Blues-Latin-Country-Cajun-Ragtime
Midi-iT.com The Online MIDI Resource! Cakewalk/Roland/Cubase, Patchlistings, Flash Tutorials, Forums, and More!!
MusicBoulevard All Very Old Songs. Midi and Lyric. use..http://members.tripod.com/~snow19/index1.html
Songs for Romance Love song lyrics, midis, old and new, listen - then mail...
Sweetlife Midis Sweetlife Midi Page. .Sequenced by Wes Reed. Some oldies, Pop, and Country. Lyrics
Sir Victors Midi Page
Links 2 Love Songs Love songs lyrics and midis!!!
Guitar & Midi
German Oom-pah Band Music A place to hear good German oom-pah band music.
MIDI Primer A simple introduction to MIDI recording and hardware setup.
Fred's Original Canadian MIDIs! All original MIDI files in Canadian Maritime & Prairie styles! FREE!
Midi Giant 29,000 plus midi sequences. We Have What You Need!
Pakimidi The Largest Collection of Swedish Dansbands Midifiles
I have the best collection of MIDI!! 23,000 files free sorted by artist and sogng, redy to download by email
TES'S MUSIC HALL ORIGINAL SONG
The Star Trek MIDI page More than 200 Star Trek MIDI clips for download: All main titles, the songs of Vic Fontaine and many more; Vic's song texts, photo and media gallery; Vic's Award; open link list.
Vinny's MIDI Music Page East listening old favorites from the 40's through the 90's
Peter Ayscough's MIDI Site Original Pop/Alternative MIDI tunes
MidiMore.com
John Farrell's MIDI File Page Stride piano MIDI files from John Farrell's transcriptions
MIDI - MP3 files Midi, MP3 files. About music, Arranging, Composing and Midi, Software and Hardware. Some links to related sites. Pictures with sound
Shahrom/s Midi Page Malaysian and Indonesian midifiles-self sequenced
Midi-iT.com The Online MIDI Resource. O/S Updates, Patchlists, Tutorials, Forums, and more!
Ron's Midi Page Just a few but have a look
Play It Again Midi's 60's through 90's A Little Bit Of Everything
Original MIDI files Midi files. MP3. About music, Arranging, Composing and Midi, Software and Hardware. Alternative - Blues - Classical - Country - Dance - Disco - Jazz - Pop - Rock - Techno
CoolMidi by Tebrino Free midi and software downloads!
Lady Z Presents Searches for only the best of the best
Wrestling Envy Wrestling themes
2000 midi on demand italian and not
Midi Songs On Demand the only midi site you need
MIDI Vault Quality MIDI files sorted by artist.
Jazz Organ Midifiles jazz organ midifiles
Divario jazz midi files All the best jazz midi files from the net selected by Divario jazz fusion group
Olobolos Gaming & Midi page Gaming, Game Previews, Midi, Sid, Mod,
Krazy Sounds Hip Hop midis, with a few rock.
Midi Madness Plenty of dance/trance pop midi tunes !
The Penmoor WebSite Look for the PenMoor Jukebox
Swedish Dansbands Top Midisite The Largest Collection of Swedish Dansbands Midifiles
Mary Ivers Keyboard Connection Links to original Mary Ivers MIDIS and MPG ******
RC's Plenty MIDI Collection Lite Rock,General Jazz, Country, Blues,Funk,Boogie,Cajun,Pop
Keith's Midi 'N' Stuff New Site........Still Upgrading. 1000's of files VIA Email check out the Midi List for details
Rock
Eurovision Archive - New URL Best Eurovision Song Contest midi collection on the Internet!
BeerCans & Country Music This is a variety of music with pictures
EuroBand Australia Original Big Band Collection " Best Tunes on the Net " This is real happy party music. That Accordion beat has a real meaning!
EuroBand Australia Original Collection " Best Tunes on the Net This is real happy party music. That Euro beat has a meaning!
Daniel's MIDI PAGE Hier gibt es ALLE Midi-files die es gibt!!! / Here are all MIDI-files!!!
1MIDI files, CAL programs, playbacks, free download MIDI files, CAL programs, playbacks, free download
Bobs Midi Music Site 100% original Midi and Streaming Audio. Over 250 for you to enjoy.
The Oldest Song In The World Information and a MIDI arrangement of the oldest music notation ever discovered.
The Music Of The Early Printers MIDI arrangements of music published by the first Renaissance printers.
Música Latina The only site for classic, modern and rare latino music, midi and karaoke. Free, no ads no java. Just music to enjoy.
Halcyon Days Music Collection of songs from the early 1900s through the 1920s and 1930s, each song with its lyric and sheet music cover.
Richard's Pipe Dreams MIDI files configured for 3 manual pipe orgen
TV's Greatest Hits Your favorite classic and current TV themes... All in one place.
Secret Lover - Midi page Many midi files from 80's until now !
MIDIs Plus-The Corrs MIDIs and lyrics.
Rockin Records Well known MIDI files - created by 17 year old David Leung Haslam
© ADONAI music centre many midi files for Brass Bands, Ensembles and Vocals
RockaMidi Top 10 Spiffy nimble-fingered arrangements of copyright-free tune
mhmidis
zaudy's MIDI original,Download free !!
Bespoke Midi's All midis sequenced by the site owner - and expertly done too!
Tune Inn MIDI Archive The nets best composers and MIDI sequencers
Tidbits Nice selection of old-time easy-listening midis
Barnkat's Country Cafe Bluegrass and old country
TOON Inn MIDI Dan Rowe's page
SOLO PARA TUS OIDOS LO MEJOR EN MIDIS EN ESPAÑOL Y EN INGLES
YOUSHIMATZ 2000 SOLO PARA TUS OIDOS
Bob Marley Remix jazz funk disco MIDI Bob Marley Remix jazz funk disco MIDI
Gladys'..Celtic Corner
Oldiecorner ~Sound of the 50`s & 60`s A selection from germany. Includes US- Billboard chart info and Beatles lyric-tune leaflets.
A2 MEDIA PLAYER Midi and Kar Player
NEDERMIDI DUTCH MIDI
UpChUcKy'S Golden Oldie JukeBox
MYTEMPO ACCOMPANIMENTS ACCOMPANIMENTS FOR MUSICIANS BY DAVID BLUMBERG - #1 MP3.com Artist Roster
MIDI Composers' Exchange The oldest and largest site for original MIDI's.
Tom and Liz's Name That Tune Play Name That Tune. A new game starts every Thursday with 10 new songs.
Midi Originals features original midi compositions in a style consisting of emotional complexity, intricate rhythm/melodic sections, and heroic themes.Looking to compose for games and other multimedia projects...also provides a link to the home page of my post modern punk/metal hybrid solo project
Smiling Midi Files Collection of midi files.
Oded's Midi Page Favorite's Midis!!!!! The BEST, over 100 favorites!!!
Joe Fox Midi & Music Page Small collection of top quality midi files, sounds and styles for Korg i-series keyboards
DAVID BLUMBERG ARTISTS BEST MUSIC ON THE INTERNET FROM MIDI TO LIVE SUPERSTARS - Blumberg was a top Piano Genere contributor for Laura's Midi Heaven
6000 Midi Files Rename 6000 KAR files to Midi files. All new songs. Britney Spears, Santana, N'Synk, Backstreet Boys, and more!
Buscaoke - Karaokê KAR e ST3 Musicas brasileiras, USA, Espanhol, Italy, French, para Karaokê Grátis
Rory's Midi Collection Loads of TV, Film and Game Theme Tunes, Also has many chart topping midi files
Country Midi Music best country midi music on the www
Hiphopp's Midi Files POP/ROCK/COUNTRY midi's
Gladys'..Celtic Corner FIDDLING, HIGHLAND DANCE, MIDIS, MIDIS, MIDIS...FIDDLE,SCOTTISH,CHILDRENS,CHRISTMAS, ETC
MIDI Mandragora Dan Rowe's MIDIs, at a new location
Williams Irish Traditional Music Irish Midis and MP3's
Chedly saada over 60000 songs karaoke and midifiles
Fede's Midi Files Not too large, but very nice!
MIDIs PLUS A good variety of MIDIs...all with lyrics.
DontBblu's Holiday Sing Along
Rusty Redden Original MIDIs Various styles from Techno to Jazz to Ballads.
Laura Pausini MIDI (and KARaoke) Most songs in MIDI format (and also in KAR format)
Dancelife in the World Free ballroom MIDI & MP3 collection: samba, rumba, cha-cha-cha, jive, and more... - very rare and of high quality !
Lyrics and Histories Words and background to selected revolutionary songs and the Australian National Anthem (which is not in the least revolutionary).
Movie and TV MIDI files
MyBonBon
Sparkz Home Small collection but growing
mfiles - free music files Free classical and original music files including MIDI, MP3 and Sheet Music
TURKISH & ORIENTAL MIDIS STYLES-ROLAND The biggest Turkish Midi file & Musican Keyboarder Page
Jayde's Midi Archive
MIDI Farm
Midi sounds
Christian Music Samples Original Midis and scores suitable for Worship, Christian Schools, Home schoolers.
Laurie's Midipages ALL kinds of midis, from classic to rock
Unique Transcriptions For The Guitar
Mark's Midi Site Being added to all the time
Song by Gunnar Magnusson Easy to learn originals in pop, musical and country styles
Roy´s swedishmidisite Midifiles based on Swedish pop-rock music all made by me
Andy's Resource Centre Over 5000 MIDI files in various categories
Andrew Shepherds Midi Music Page very high quality midis and lots of them
Beatriz Kauffmann' Home Page Brazilian Music
Bir Demet turkish Midi
A_BRAZIL,chat 3d , midi files A-BRAZIL , chat 3d , publithais, loves songs , avatars free
AcLeA,midi romantic ,,objetcs,avatars,free poemas by AcLeA,romantic midis files,poemas,objects,rwx,chat3d,avatars
Luciano's Piano Bar Latin music at its best. Easy listening played at the piano, night club's style. A must see!
MIDI Explorer Search Engine Comprehensive MIDI Search Engine indexes over 1.6 million files.
MELLOWNET'S MIDIFILES Excellent quality and some rare midis
Michel's music world Oldies of the 50's-60's and 70's
Music Relief Association
norberts linkable midis
The Best Iranian MIDI Site On The Net You can find lots of Iranian, Turkish and Western MIDIs here.
Melodus.com Play MIDI, on-line, with others for Free
Haleluya MIDI Page Indonesian Christian MIDI Files for Praise & Worship
Praiseleader Midi New versions of Christian praise and worship songs
Midifreak
MidiZone The best MIDI website out there. Easy navigation, including a search engine and updated weekly!
HEAVENLY MIDI'S Beautiful Heavenly Midi Music, Poetry, Angels & More..oetry
The Midi Express Lots of tv and movie midi themes
Christian Midis for Charismatic Groups The most famous american, italian and french "Charismatic" Songs...
A Century Of Midi Musical Memories The title says it all
Ton O Midis Tons of midi songs. All the great songs
Jesse Vanmeer Du midi à la demande
Yuko Ohigashi Plays Solo Piano Classical and Original (c) Compositions by a very talented young girl!
MIDITRAX Thousands of Original MIDIs, Monthly MIDI Contest & much more !
PERCUSSION MP3 and MIDI
Collection of MIDI Files Excelent Site, Ready to download or by Email! all free
A-RITHMIC Percussion QUARTET Ufficial site
Christian Music
1890-1930 Popular Songs with lyrics, midi, RealAudio
MUSIC TO DIE FOR New Midis Added Daily!
R&B and Rap midi's over 1000 midi's in my site
Nederlandse & Engelse Midifiles en Songteksten. Kijk onderaan mijn pagina.
Gospel Down South Good Quality Collection, Hand Picked
Krazykat's Midi Shack A little bit of everything!
Jazzcat's Midi Shack Jazz, jazz and more jazz
Stenoweb's Great Midi Page
Trisha's Favorite Midis
Lady` Midi Site Rock, Old Rock&Roll, Pop, Country, Jazz, Classical, ******, USA
Jazz mids Really the greatest jazz site ever
beaver_little.com My web is about a thai singer "Tong-Pakaramai Potranan"
MidiRunner enhanced MIDI/MP3/CDAudio player with Keyboard. MIDI Tracks, Instruments, Playback control and Lyrics extraction. A useful tool to create personal MIDI variation to play with. Also an amusing player for MP3 and CDAudio
MIDI HAVEN Best free midi site on the net
FreeAudioClips.com Over 5,000 MIDI, Wav and AU files
Ravens helacious midi site
Midi in zip packs 2500 midi files for download in zip packs, by categorie, artists
Tech One XG MIDI Studio March SMF (English) page
Jerry's Civil War Music Mid library, some lyrics, link to MP3 Civil War music
Midi and Mp3 Showband75 I nice site with Midi,Mp3 and nice drumcorps stuff check it out
Ambarish's Jukebox Contains almost 50 mid files.....
Sylvia's Inspirations Midi files All Variety of Midi files and More!
Sound-Planet.de One of the best Sound-Site with free Midi and many of cool Tools.
Midi Collections
Multimidizone 2,300+ rock, pop, chart, dance, game, WWF, WCW, tv and film midifiles. Updated every week with at least 50-100 new midifiles. This site boasts the largest collection of a-ha midi files on the World Wide Web and is a true UK based midi site.
Chabad Niggunim Chassidic Chabad Niggunim
Midi-World.net - The ultimate MIDI-Music Site The Ultimate MIDI-Music Site - Everything for FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sandae's Midi Collection
Solon's Music Page Bossa nova, Jazz, Blues, Boleros...
Musica Taiga; Midi Palace The Midi Palace has over 2000 midis, Disney, pop, celtic, background musics, video game, and FUN! Easy to find stuff, I take requests. :Þ
Rose Music Music Inspired by a Rose
Kid Songs~Children's Music Lyrics and midi files to many children's favorite songs.
The Midi Company Original compositions and sequences by Heatherli
FREE Todd Rundgren midi, RealAudio & more RARE Todd mp3's located at: http://www.mikestrickland.net/todd/mp3s
casa1 midifiles songs international arabic karaoke rythmes solton ketron ms100 x1 gem
Danske Sange Danish lyrics and midi - a 350+ searchable database
Organ Sounds
Prijsvragen.net, the website with the top40 midi-files of the Netherlands the newest midi's and more!
Dj protons XG midi site Dowload or listen to my Xg midi files
fates warning and metal midis originals midis mades for marcelo Yakko
Volutanie's Musical Page... Over 3,500 MIDIs from over 160 musicals and light operas.
Peter Multimedia-page Nice page with MIDI,maching band MP3 and VIDEO
Chris's Walt Disney World Music Experience the music of Disney World form your computer! Magical songs straight from the rides.
White Siren's Midis 3 New midis added and also animated wallpaper and FREE email!!! You can set up your account and check your mail directly from my website. Sign up today for the email and get the FREE monthly news letter!! A must see!! Definately worth the trip:)
Over 10.000 Qualiti midi's, Karaoke, XG & Lyrics De beste Nederlandstalige verzamelsite met: over 10.000 High Qualiti midi's ( van House tot Strauss, Yamaha XG, Teksten, Karaoke files en Midihelp !!
Wat Een Ellende Some Originals
Cool's Web Page & Cool's Cards Midi Site Midis of every genre ~200. Lots of modern, and alternative rock songs.
Rene Ramos' Musical Page Rene Ramos plays Latin MIDIS, all of them created by him(WebPage English Version)
CountryMIDI.com The finest country music songs, both classic and contemporary. Plus Blues and Bluegrass!
Simona's NEW Music Page Updated and a new lay-out! With lots of new midi's and lyrics!
Gary's Midi Madness Mostly Blues Midis. Some Rock,Country and Assorted
Kelson's MIDI .Collection New URL for a site already in the list
STEPHOPTIMA STOLEN MIDIS Classic Pop and Ballads. All Quality Files. Awesome mouseover effects! Fireworks Display follow the midis! Truly A Multimedia Experience!
The Sounds of Christmas Old carols & newer songs ... to put you in the spirit all year long.
Suzystunes Great Selection of Midi Files including: Easy Listening, Love Songs, Country, Classical, Holiday, and much much more
Simona's Music Page The newest and coolest midi's
- The MIDI Startpage - 100% MIDI ! - -- This is a HUGE MIDI Source On The Net ! --
Origin`s Home A Great Site
Moonfairye's favorite MIDI's some old some new, dark gothic and german midis
Music Scores Classical midi files and free sheet music
Acorn Midi SpaceCenter
Ace Midi Lounge over 1250...well organized.
Andy Klapwyk's Original MIDI Music They're original, they're beautiful, they're free!
Irwin's Ragtime/Stride/Novelty/Swing MIDI Site High-quality MIDI sequences of syncopated piano music.
Top Music Polish midi site. Over 300 hits!
Virtual Sined's Midi Page A collection of home made midi files.
HIF's Hall of Fame 1200+ rarest MIDI's of the 70's & 80's
Roger´s Midi Archive Pop, blues, reggae, dance, jazz, Brazilian muisid and much more
Classical Musical Midi Page Over 1000+ classical midi files with composers biographies
Musical Cloud HEAPS of Gaming Midis / Mp3's and Anime Midis / Mp3's. Search for Midi Files with Search Engines ! No annoying Pop Up Windows ! Also Updated at least once a week !
ESH's MIDI Barn!! Yeeeeeehaaaaaaw! A handful of my faves, and then some lovely links! Not affiliated (or even acquainted) with Jim Eshleman.
the dutch midi house only dutch midi and karaoke files
Cyberpatje's Flemish Folkmusic Songbook with Midi's and Lyrics
Leendert's midi pages Midi from The Netherlands, Holland an from all over the world
The 2DJ Net Quality MIDI files by DJ Slex and Red Fire
Jewel's Midi Collection (Philippines) Compilation of Original Pilipino Music and English midis with lyrics
Cop City (Copsrus) Music Hall Over 500 musical pieces including five of Enya's albums (midi).
Folk Music of England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales & America Lyrics, Midi, Historical Information and Background of traditional tunes.
RENE RAMOS LATIN MUSIC PAGE Latin MIDI files,all of them created by Puerto Rican Pianist/Keyboardist Rene Ramos
LFunt's Soundtrack LFunt's collection of midis contains artist from Madonna to Alanis to Christian. Take a look!!!!
Vintage Electric Guitar Sonds XGmidi´s For lovers of The Shadows, Ventures, etc. with Echo & Reverb sounds.
Midi Dream-Net
Love Songs Great and continuoslygrowing MIDI site
Cadenza MIDI Diary A different MIDI original every day. Starting its third year!
Gast

Zurück zu Kostenlose Klingeltöne